As well as being a popular indoor houseplant, the nephrolepis exaltata 'Green lady', better known as Boston Fern or ‘Sword Fern’, cleans the air of pollutants, whilst being super-easy to care for. With its stiff, upright fronds and evergreen colouring, this fern plant is guaranteed to bring a luscious feel to its surroundings.
The Boston Fern plant is delivered in a simple, purposeful white or chocolate ceramic pot and can be repotted if desired.
Plant and pot: H: 50cm approx.
Pot size: W. (top) 22cm. H. 20cm
- Ferns will thrive in a humid, mist a couple times a week or place in bathroom to allow plant to bask in the steam
- Place fern in a well-lit spot without direct sunlight, although a small amount of daily sun is good (avoid mid-afternoon sun).
- Water once or twice a week during spring and summer or when soil is dry and reduce in the winter. Make sure to mist daily or rest the plant on wet pebbles inside the pot to retain its moisture. Do not overwater.
- Give your plant food every two weeks in summer and half during winter months. Repot every couple of years.
- Avoid touching their fronds as it might turn them brown