British Cotton Cloud Peony
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
Grown in the heart of the British countryside on rolling acres of the Little Budds Farm in Kent, British peonies open into large flowers with ruffled layers of petals to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance.
Cloud-like petals and a bright shade of white make Cotton Cloud the perfect name for this elegant British peony variety. Style yours with our Royal Windsor vase for the ultimate floral style statement.
British peonies are available for delivery to select London postcodes only, and include complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping.
The Peony is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.