- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Autumn Wreaths
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
- Gifts *New*
THE PEONY - BRITISH COTTON CLOUD
Beauty straight from the Kent countryside.
Why it's FLOWERBX
- A year-on-year classic that suits any floral style
- Grown in Britain for a sustainable choice
- Pared-back elegance, white peonies symbolise purity, innocence, and honour
- A short-but-sweet season – get them while you can!
Get the LOOK
Peonies arrive in bud. Expect to see them open within 2 days at home.
Top your peonies up with FLOWERBX Flower Food for an extra dose of floral beauty.
Love peonies? Try our subscription, made for cherishing every moment of their season.
If you're looking for more advice, head to our Peony Care Guide or reach out to our team.
The Peony is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
British peonies are available for delivery to select London postcodes only, with complimentary gift wrapping, make the ultimate springtime gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your peonies, it will be wrapped separately.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Celebrate spring with our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/flower-subscription/peonies\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Peony Subscription, available for a limited time.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.