Chantilly Lace Dendrobium Cut Orchid
Mirroring the fragility and beauty of Chantilly lace, this Dendrobium orchid is just as elegant, if not more so, with clusters of delicate white flower heads for an added touch of sophistication to your home or office.
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
The Dendrobium Cut Orchid is a medium length branch (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Remove stems from water tube and re-cut diagonally before placing in cool water. Mist the flowers every few days. Cut orchids prefer a warmer room temperature of about 16°C / 60°F.