Coco Rose Hydrangea
Due to seasonality, this product is not available.
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
The Coco Rose hydrangea is a fusion of sorbet coloured petals that make this flower a particularly sweet showstopper.
The Hydrangea is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Split the bottoms of the stems to assist water flow and mist the flowers lightly as the petals absorb water too
• If your hydrangeas are wilted, we recommend you lightly dunk the entire head in fresh water for maximum absorption.