- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Autumn Wreaths
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
- Gifts *New*
THE DAHLIA - COPPER
Turn up the heat
Why it's FLOWERBX
- In sizes from petite to dinner plate
- Dahlias are grown in every rainbow shade, except blue!
- Symbolic of devotion, love, beauty and dignity
- Rich red petals bring a pop of colour to any home
Get the LOOK
For a bunch of 15 or 25 stems, choose the Small Apothecary vase, or the Royal Windsor vase
Fof 35 or 45 stems, pick the Medium Apothecary vase
Add Flower Food and Floral Scissors for the ultimate floristry kit
Top your dahlias up with FLOWERBX Flower Food for an extra dose of floral beauty.
Remove any foliage below the waterline and re-cut the stems at a 45° angle.
Keep your dahlias out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures.
The Dahlia is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy