- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Autumn Wreaths
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
- Gifts *New*
THE SNAPDRAGON - COTTON CANDY
The sweetest snap
Why it's FLOWERBX
- Known to grow upright in their natural habitats – snapdragons represent grace and strength
- Towering height for a dramatic and impactful arrangement
- Historically, snapdragons are seen as a symbol of protection
- A staple bloom for the spring/summer season
Get the LOOK
Your snapdragons may arrive with extra foliage attached. Gently remove any greenery that will sit below the waterline before you start arranging your flowers.
Top your snapdragons up with FLOWERBX Flower Food for an extra dose of floral beauty.
Love signature varieties? Try our Classic subscription, made for living the sweet life.
The Snapdragon is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
A bunch of our Cotton Candy snapdragon, with complimentary gift wrapping, make the ultimate springtime gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your snapdragon, it will be wrapped separately.
For deliveries outside of London, please note that a maximum of 30 stems can be wrapped in one bunch. Bunches of 40 snapdragons will be packaged in two separate bunches, and delivered in one same box.
Please note, if adding a vase to your delivery your items may arrive separately.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.