Crown Jewel British Tulip
We are pleased to introduce our carefully curated collection of British grown tulips from renowned British growers in Lincolnshire.
Although smaller and more delicate than their Dutch counterparts, this tulip collection is sure to evoke an equal amount of joy.
If you are looking for the perfect gift, share the extraordinary joy of British grown tulips with a loved one, with complimentary gift messaging and wrapping available at checkout.
The British Tulip is a short stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.