Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• When cutting the stems, best to use a sharp knife and slice through the hollow stem rather than with scissors, which can encourage splitting.
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Place in shallow water, as deep water will cause the stems to decay. The smaller quantity of water will be drunk faster so remember to keep topping up.
• Please be aware the base of Amaryllis stems may start to curl after sitting in water for a few days, however the flower heads will still continue to open beautifully.