- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Autumn Wreaths
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
- Gifts *New*
THE HARD RUSCUS - EMERALD
A hardworking, seasonal staple
Why it's FLOWERBX
- A simple go-to for Holiday arrangements
- Long-lasting with so many styling options
- Ready to be arranged with your favourite festive florals
- Strong, sturdy, and stylish. Because rich green, glossy leaves never go out of style
Get the LOOKFor a bunch of 25 stems, choose the Medium Apothecary Vase
All branches with woody stems should be re-cut diagonally, and split at the base of the stem with secateurs to increase water flow.
Remove all excess foliage before placing in cool water.
All foliage should be above the waterline and water should be changed regularly.
Your berries will respond best to temperatures between 10 and 15°C.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• All branches with woody stems should be re-cut diagonally and split at the base with secateurs to increase water flow. Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water. It is crucial that you change water regularly to maximise the life of your branches.