- New In
- Most Popular
- Gift Sets
- By Colour
You are seeing our Product Selection based on the
following Delivery Address:
Change delivery address
Enter delivery address
Checkout using your account
Checkout as a new customer
Creating an account has many benefits:
Add a little je ne sais quoi to your day-to-day with our French Kiss Dutch Tulip. With beautifully formed petals in a kiss-me-quick shade, choose this variety for a touch of Parisian charm, wherever you are.
Available in stem sizes from a sweet 25 to a sensational 50, we have a vase for every floral pairing. For 25 stems, opt for our Royal Windsor vase, while we would choose to place 50 stems in our Wide Apothecary option.
At FLOWERBX, our cut-to-order flowers are sourced directly from their growers, making them as fresh as possible when they arrive at your door.
To enjoy your tulips for longer, please visit our tulip care page for tips from our expert florists.
The Dutch Tulip is a short stem (measurement approximate).
Our French Kiss Dutch tulips, with complimentary gift wrapping, make the ultimate gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your tulips, it will be wrapped separately.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with the vase. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/eu/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
*Please keep flowers away from pets and children as they are toxic and should not be consumed.