For a flower that is forever feminine, choose our new favourite icon. Meet the Lil Darling Peony, a timeless starlet that will be forever remembered for her infinite beauty that never goes out of style. Enjoy layers of colour pop pink flowerheads, in a shade that you will turn to every spring. Arriving with tight buds, watch her petals unfold to unearth another offering of floral elegance as the days pass by.
Note: Peonies arrive in tight buds and open into large flowers with ruffled layers of petals over time to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance. To find our more about how to care for your peonies visit our care page.
For a bunch of 10 or 20 stems of peonies, we recommend the Royal Windsor vase.
A bunch of our Lil Darling peonies, with complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping, make the ultimate springtime gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your peonies, it will be wrapped separately.
For bunches of 30 and 40 stems of peonies will be packaged in two separate bunches, and delivered in one same box.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/eu/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Celebrate spring with our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/eu/subscriptions\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Peony Subscription, available for a limited time.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Flowers are a natural product and on rare occasions arrive with insects on
• Peonies may arrive with sap on the buds - this can be removed gently with warm water