Mojito Dendrobium Cut Orchid
Standing tall and elegant, the Dendrobium orchid features a spray of flowers in the most enchanting variety of colours from white through to deeper, more exotic colours. We love this Mojito dendrobium in a soft green hue, that makes the perfect alternative to an indoor plant for your home or office space.
The Dendrobium Cut Orchid is a medium length branch (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Remove stems from water tube and re-cut diagonally before placing in cool water. Mist the flowers every few days. Cut orchids prefer a warmer room temperature of about 16°C / 60°F.