Negligee Pink Dendrobium Cut Orchid
The delicate, light pink colouring and soft, velvety petals gives this sweet Dendrobium orchid flower it’s sensual name, making it the perfect addition to your living or office space.
The Dendrobium Cut Orchid is a medium length branch (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Remove stems from water tube and re-cut diagonally before placing in cool water. Mist the flowers every few days. Cut orchids prefer a warmer room temperature of about 16°C / 60°F.