The Rouge Hypericum is a berried branch that stands beautifully on its own and is ideal for seasonal, holiday décor.
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
The Hypericum is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• All branches with woody stems should be re-cut diagonally and split at the base with secateurs to increase water flow. Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water. It is crucial that you change water regularly to maximise the life of your branches.