- New In
The Penny Lane Rose is a timeless classic and sure to delight with its beauty and simplicity.
Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers. To find our more about how to care for your roses visit our care page.
For a bunch of 20 stems of roses, we recommend the Royal Windsor vase or the Small Mayfair vase.
For a bunch of 30 or 40 stems of roses, we recommend the Medium Apothecary vase or the Medium Mayfair Vase.
The Long Stem Rose is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included unless a Gift Set is ordered. Discover our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/eu/flowers/gift-sets\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Rose Gift Sets here, and our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/eu/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers.