Luxury Hydrangea Delivery
Send hydrangeas across the UK with FLOWERBX. We make it easy to order hydrangea bouquets online to bring joy to someone’s home or to have flowers delivered as a treat for yourself, for a burst of beauty and colour. We offer flexible standard delivery across the UK, and next-day delivery nationwide. For customers based in London, shop with same-day delivery to enjoy hydrangeas even sooner.
When are hydrangeas in season?
Hydrangeas are in season from the mid-summer months through autumn. You can first expect to see hydrangeas in July, in bright summer shades.
As we head into September, our hydrangeas become deeper and richer in tone for the rest of their season.
What are the best-recommended vases?
For styling your hydrangeas at home, we recommend the following vases:
For a bunch of 5 stems, we recommend the Medium Apothecary vase.
For a bunch of 10 stems, we recommend the Large Apothecary vase.
What colours do hydrangeas come in?
Our hydrangeas are available in a range of shades, from pink to blue and purple to green! Our collection evolves from summer brights into deep autumnal tones as the seasons change.
How long do cut hydrangeas last in a vase?
Your fresh FLOWERBX hydrangeas will last around 3 days in a vase, but please see the below tips to help them last their longest.
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Split the bottoms of the stems to assist water flow and mist the flowers lightly as the petals absorb water too
• If your hydrangeas are wilted, we recommend you lightly dunk the entire head in fresh water for maximum absorption.