Luxury sunflowers Delivery
Send sunflowers across the UK with FLOWERBX. We make it easy to send sunflowers as a gift or shop as a treat for your own home. Enjoy flexible same-day or next-day delivery across the UK, with same-day delivery available for London postcodes for specific flower varieties.
Want to elevate their delivery? Choose a vase, expertly suggested to match by our florists.
When are sunflowers in season?
Sunflowers are in season from the start of August to the end of October
What is the best vase for my sunflowers?
The best vase for each stem count of sunflowers is:
For a bunch of 10 stems, we recommend the Medium Mayfair vases or the Medium Apothecary vase.
For a bunch of 20 stems, we recommend the Large Apothecary vase.
What do sunflowers symbolise?
Sunflowers symbolise positivity, happiness, good luck, health and hope – making them the perfect seasonal flower to send as a gift.
How do I care for my sunflowers?
Your FLOWERBX sunflower delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
- Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
- Strip lower foliage from stems (not leaving any leaves below the water line)
- Place the stems in a clean vase in indirect sunlight, filled with freshly-drawn water as soon as possible
- Keep your sunflowers away from drafts, heat sources, extreme temperatures, and fruit
- Your sunflowers may arrive partially closed, blooming fully within 2-3 days at home. Please keep this in mind when ordering sunflowers for a specific event or date.
- If your sunflowers appear to be drooping, they can happily withstand hot water – this will help unblock any sap which is stopping their heads from rehydrating
- Remember to trim their stems and change the water every 1-2 days
- Top your sunflowers up with FLOWERBX Flower Food for an extra dose of floral beauty