Matthiola, more commonly known as Stock, is named after the Italian Botanist, Pietro Andrea Mattioli. These medium-length stems are comprised of delightful clusters of round double-flowers that form a spike at the top of each stem and are at their prime from March to August, making them a popular, deliciously-scented Spring/Summer flower. It is no wonder that stock brings such cheerfulness in its cut form, as the variety symbolises a happy life and lasting beauty.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
The Stock is a medium stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.