Green Baby Blue Eucalyptus Foliage
Fresh sprigs of our Baby Blue eucalyptus will lend a contemporary, botanical feel to any space. Tall and slender with sturdy green leaves, this foliage is equally beautiful on its own as well as with other floral varieties.
The Green Baby Blue Eucalyptus is a medium sized piece.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• All branches with woody stems should be re-cut diagonally and split at the base with secateurs to increase water flow. Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water. It is crucial that you change water regularly to maximise the life of your branches.