- Main Menu UK
- Valentine's Day
- Home Decor
- Valentine's Day
Matthiola, more commonly known as Stock, is named after the Italian Botanist, Pietro Andrea Mattioli. These medium-length stems are comprised of delightful clusters of round double-flowers that form a spike at the top of each stem and are at their prime from March to August, making them a popular, deliciously-scented Spring/Summer flower. It is no wonder that stock brings such cheerfulness in its cut form, as the variety symbolises a happy life and lasting beauty.
For a bunch of 10 stems of stock, we recommend Small Mayfair vase.
For a bunch of 20 or 30 stems of stock, we recommend Royal Windsor vase.
For a bunch of 40 stems of stock, we recommend Wide Apothecary vase.
The Stock is a medium stem (measurement approximate).
Our Grenadine Stock, with complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping, make the ultimate gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your stock, it will be wrapped separately.
For deliveries outside of London, please note that a maximum of 30 stems can be wrapped in one bunch. Bunches of 40 snapdragons will be packaged in two separate bunches, and delivered in one same box.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.