Honey Bunny Chrysanthemum
The Honey Bunny Chrysanthemum is an unusually shaped, full beauty which resembles a Dahlia in its elegant shape but lasts much longer than it’s more delicate counterpart. It is less common in the UK than other Chrysanthemums which is sure to inspire surprise and delight.
The Chrysanthemum is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.