Lilac Nymph Double Tulip
Full and frilly, double tulips are adorned with twice as many petals for a bigger burst of Spring.
This year, bring beauty to every Mother's Day moment with flowers as extraordinary as her.
Available in stem sizes from a sweet 25 to a sensational 50, we have a vase for every floral pairing. For 25 stems, opt for our Royal Windsor vase, while we would choose to place 50 stems in our Wide Apothecary option.
At FLOWERBX, our cut-to-order flowers are sourced directly from their growers, making them as fresh as possible when they arrive at your door. To enjoy your new tulips for even longer, follow the steps below: - Remove any foliage that sits below the waterline and re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum absorption. - Place your stems in a clean vase with freshly drawn, lukewarm water on arrival, and regularly after that. - Make sure that your flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts, and extreme temperatures.
Our Lilac Nymph tulips, with complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping, make the ultimate gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your tulips, it will be wrapped separately.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
The Double Tulip is a short stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
*Please keep flowers away from pets and children as they are toxic and should not be consumed.