The Balthazar Rose was launched in celebration of the collaboration with the legendary Balthazar Restaurant in NYC and Covent Garden. Its velvety petals are as rich, dark and glamorous as its name implies. This highly fragrant black rose has petals which fade to red as the rose matures.
Discover the FLOWERBX Lilac Collection, featuring our range of fragrant lilac flowers in shades of white, pink, violet and deep purple.
Opt for an abundant bunch styled in a signature FLOWERBX vase for the ultimate in floral styling and the perfect springtime addition to your home or office.
Lilacs bloom for a very brief couple of weeks in the Spring, with their fleetingness only enhancing their beauty. Order today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
The Lilac is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
Lilac as a cut branch and will traditionally last up to a week in the right conditions. For vase life care:
- Recut stems at a sharp diagonal
- Split base of branch vertically about 1cm to allow water to move more easily up the stem
- Remove all excess foliage which would be below the level of the water
- Keep branches in a cooler area, away from direct heat, sunlight and any draughts
- It is crucial that you change water regularly and add the flower food provided
- If stems start to drop, to try and prolong, re-cut stems with a fresh diagonal cut and add tepid water, this will help hydrate and clear any small blockages in the stems
*As this is a naturally occurring product, there will be a slight size and colour variation throughout the season.