Lilac as a cut branch and will traditionally last up to a week in the right conditions. For vase life care:
- Recut stems at a sharp diagonal
- Split base of branch vertically about 1cm to allow water to move more easily up the stem
- Remove all excess foliage which would be below the level of the water
- Keep branches in a cooler area, away from direct heat, sunlight and any draughts
- It is crucial that you change water regularly and add the flower food provided
- If stems start to drop, to try and prolong, re-cut stems with a fresh diagonal cut and add tepid water, this will help hydrate and clear any small blockages in the stems
*As this is a naturally occurring product, there will be a slight size and colour variation throughout the season.