Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
*Please keep flowers away from pets and children as they are toxic and should not be consumed.
Matilda Goad planters are not suitable to be left outdoors all year round. When cleaning, wipe with a damp cloth or sponge and dry thoroughly. Avoid leaving water sitting inside planters for prolonged periods; we suggest using a small pot hidden inside for plants.