Peach Avalanche Rose
The Peach Avalanche Rose from our Rose Collection opens over time to reveal a full, plump shape in a classic peach shade.
Roses are in season year-round, and are undeniably one of the most popular flowers.
Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers. The Peach Avalanche Rose is not a fragrant flower.
Send roses today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
Enjoy the most beautiful roses all year long with our Rose Subscription.
For a bunch of 20 stems of roses, we recommend the Small Curve Windsor vase.
For a bunch of 30 or 40 stems of roses, we recommend the Medium Apothecary vase.
For deliveries outside of London, please note that a maximum of 20 stems can be wrapped in one bunch. Bunches of 30 or 40 roses will be packaged in two separate bunches, and delivered in one same box. Bunches of 50 and 100 stems are available for delivery in London only.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
The Long Stem Rose is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers.