Peony Candle & Room Spray Set
Due to seasonality, this product is not available.
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
Celebrate the love of peonies long after the favoured flower’s season is over with FLOWERBX’s peony candle and room spray gift set. Your chosen colour peony will be accompanied by FLOWERBX's delightfully fragrant peony candle and room spray with base notes of sandalwood, cedarwood and amber. Expertly crafted in Grasse - the perfume capital of the world - and finished in our chocolate glass flaçon and signature velvet label makes this a gift one will never forget. This set includes:
× 1 — BUNCH OF PEONIES (10 STEMS)
× 1 — PEONY SCENTED CANDLE
× 1 — PEONY ROOM SPRAY
Send peony flowers today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
Peonies arrive in tight buds and open into large flowers with ruffled layers of petals over time to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance.
For deliveries outside of London, please note that the candle and room spray will arrive in a separate shipment to the flowers, at no extra cost to you.
The Peony is a medium length stem (measurement approximate). The stems will vary in length between 40 and 55 cm.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Flowers are a natural product and on rare occasions arrive with insects on
• Peonies may arrive with sap on the buds - this can be removed gently with warm water