Powder Pink Peony
The Powder Pink peony speaks of romance like no other spring flower. With its blush hue and ruffled layers of petals that unfurl beautifully over time to unveil an irresistible floral fragrance, the Powder Pink peony is the perfect flower to let them know you are thinking of them.
Note: Peonies arrive in tight buds and open into large flowers with ruffled layers of petals over time to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance. To find our more about how to care for your peonies visit our care page.
Order peonies online today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
For a bunch of 10 or 20 stems of peonies, we recommend the Royal Windsor vase.
A bunch of our Powder Pink peonies, with complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping, make the ultimate springtime gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your peonies, it will be wrapped separately.
This flower is currently available for delivery to select London addresses only.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Peonies are in season from late April to June, and are undeniably spring's floral star.
Celebrate spring with our Peony Subscription, available for a limited time.
The Peony is a medium length stem (measurement approximate). The stems will vary in length between 40 and 55 cm.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Flowers are a natural product and on rare occasions arrive with insects on
• Peonies may arrive with sap on the buds - this can be removed gently with warm water