- Black Friday
Jolie fleur annuelle, le muflier est une plante pleine de qualités : généreuse et couleurs lumineuses. Un véritable régal pour les yeux!
Just when you thought that the perfect pink shade did not exist; meet our Primrose Peony. With blossoming flowerheads filled with an abundance of tightly layered sumptuous petals, any recipient will have a spring in their step on the arrival of a bunch of this season's finest.
Note: Peonies arrive in tight buds and open into large flowers over time to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance. To find our more about how to care for your peonies visit our care page.
For showcasing 10 stems of peonies, we recommend our Small Curve Windsor vase.
When doubling the dazzle, choose our Royal Windsor vase for 20 stems.
A bunch of our Primrose peonies, with complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping, make the ultimate springtime gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your peonies, it will be wrapped separately.
For deliveries outside London, bunches of 30 and 40 stems of peonies will be packaged in two separate bunches, and delivered in one same box.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Celebrate spring with our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/subscriptions\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Peony Subscription, available for a limited time.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Flowers are a natural product and on rare occasions arrive with insects on
• Peonies may arrive with sap on the buds - this can be removed gently with warm water