Red Naomi Rose - 100 stems in a vase
Meet our Naomi Red rose. An unrivalled classic and symbol of love, with layers of perfect petals in a deep velvety hue, this is the rose to epitomise timeless romance. Choose 100 stems, paired with our Large Apothecary vase, to make a glorious gift for the one you adore this Valentine's Day.
Our 100 stems of Naomi Red roses and the Large Apothecary Vase are a perfect match, and will be hand-arranged by one of our expert florists before they arrive at your door. This combination is exclusively available for delivery in London. For nationwide delivery options, take a look at the rest of the collection here.
At FLOWERBX, our cut-to-order flowers are sourced directly from their growers, making them as fresh as possible when they arrive at your door. To enjoy your new roses for even longer, follow the steps below: - Remove any foliage that sits below the waterline and re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum absorption. - Place your stems in a clean vase with freshly drawn, lukewarm water on arrival, and regularly after that. - Make sure that your flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts, and extreme temperatures. - Your new roses will arrive with naturally occurring guard petals to help protect them during transport. Simply remove these outer petals on arrangement.
Pre-order your Valentine's Day flowers ahead with standard delivery to guarantee them the flowers they really want to receive. Left it late? Take a look at our next-day and same-day delivery options.
The Long Stem Rose is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers.