Your FLOWERBX Petite Rose delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water.
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption.
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible.
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures.
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers.
• Want more rose styling advice? Visit our florists’ expert guide.