Traditional Fir Christmas Tree
Due to seasonality, this product is not available.
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
Ready for your own festive personalisation, our selection of cut Christmas trees have been grown in Scotland to the best environmental and sustainable practise. For every tree cut, at least one new tree has been planted. Available in two varying heights, they are a much-loved tradition of the holiday season.
MEDIUM – HEIGHT: 150 – 175cm
LARGE – HEIGHT: 200 – 240cm (SOLD OUT)
Discover the full Holiday Collection for more festive inspiration.
Order by 19th December for a guaranteed Christmas delivery.
Please note tree installation is not included. Trees are wrapped in netting to keep branches compact during delivery and should be removed after tree is secured in a tree stand.
Stands will be packaged serately to the tree if ordered.
Storing your tree before putting it up:
- Christmas trees like cool conditions away from wind and sunlight
- Like all living plants, Christmas trees need water and should be stored in water to prevent dehydration
Putting up your Christmas tree:
- To keep your tree as fresh as possible, cut 1cm - 2cm (1") from the base of the tree before putting it into a stand. This breaks the seal on the trunk base helping it to absorb more water.
- We recommend you use a stand which can hold water.
- Water tree every day to keep it looking plump and full
- Secure your tree in your tree stand and carefully remove the netting from your tree, the branches will need a few hours to settle into their natural position
- Keep your tree away from any heat sources such as radiators.
Disposing of your tree:
- Real Christmas trees are recyclable and can be shredded into chipping for use in parks and woodland areas
- Local authorities arrange special disposal areas and collections for Christmas trees in January. Check your local council website for details in your area.