White Hot Dutch Tulip and Sea Salt Chocolate Gift Set
This Mother's Day, bring beauty to every special moment with FLOWERBX vase sets that are as extraordinary as her. Show them your love with our White Hot Tulip and Chocolate Gift Set, featuring 25 stems of our favourite bright white tulips and a box of Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Truffles. Want to elevate your gift even further? Add our Royal Windsor signature vase to your order, too.
This gift set comes with:
× 25 — WHITE HOT TULIPS
× 1 — BOX OF CHARBONNEL ET WALKER SEA SALT CARAMEL
The chocolates may contain allergens, please visit Charbonnel et Waker for the full list of ingredients and more details.
Please note, we do not accept returns on any non-perishable food products.
At FLOWERBX, our cut-to-order flowers are sourced directly from their growers, making them as fresh as possible when they arrive at your door. To enjoy your new tulips for even longer, follow the steps below: - Remove any foliage that sits below the waterline and re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum absorption. - Place your stems in a clean vase with freshly drawn, lukewarm water on arrival, and regularly after that. - Make sure that your flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts, and extreme temperatures.
Our White Hot Dutch tulips, with complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping, make the ultimate gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your tulips, it will be wrapped separately.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.