Discover the finest varieties of new season Italian ranunculus from FLOWERBX.
Grown in Italy, the Chiffon Italian ranunculus outshine standard ranunculus with their much larger flower heads comprised of delicate, silky petals.
Please note that the vase and candle are not included, discover¬†our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home frangrances.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.