Evocative of the resplendent fields of Keukenhof and a national symbol of the Netherlands, the Dutch tulip is a humble flower variety with upright petals and an extensive range of bright and cheerful colours to their name.
Available in stem sizes from a sweet 25 to a sensational 50, we have a vase for every floral pairing. For 25 stems, opt for our Royal Windsor vase, while we would choose to place 50 stems in our Wide Apothecary option.
At FLOWERBX, our cut-to-order flowers are sourced directly from their growers, making them as fresh as possible when they arrive at your door.
To enjoy your tulips for longer, please visit our tulip care page for tips from our expert florists.
The Dutch Tulip is a short stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
*Please keep flowers away from pets and children as they are toxic and should not be consumed.