- Main Menu US
- Express Delivery
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
THE HYPERICUM - MINT GREEN
Is it the festive season without it?
Why it's FLOWERBX
- A signature stem for the Holidays
- A long-lasting alternative to cut flowers
- Ready to be arranged with your favourite festive florals
- Simple and understated for any table arrangement
Get the LOOK
For a bunch of 20 stems, choose the Royal Windsor Vase or Small Mayfair Vase
For a bunch of 40 stems, choose the Large Apothecary Vase or Medium Mayfair Vase
Add Flower Food and Floral Scissors for the ultimate floristry kit
All branches with woody stems should be re-cut diagonally, and split at the base of the stem with secateurs to increase water flow.
Remove all excess foliage before placing in cool water.
All foliage should be above the waterline and water should be changed regularly.
Your berries will respond best to temperatures between 10 and 15°C.
The Hypericum is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• All branches with woody stems should be re-cut diagonally and split at the base with secateurs to increase water flow. Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water. It is crucial that you change water regularly to maximise the life of your branches.