Nothing speaks of the festive season more than winter berries, and our Rouge Hypericum branches are perfect for bringing the outdoors into the home. Commonly known as St John's Wort, they start out with star-shaped flowers bursting to life in midsummer, with attractive berries developing into late summer. Both tolerant and easy to care for makes this particular flowering plant ideal for the holiday season.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of¬†home accessories¬†to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
The Hypericum is a medium length stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• All branches with woody stems should be re-cut diagonally and split at the base with secateurs to increase water flow. Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water. It is crucial that you change water regularly to maximise the life of your branches.