Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
Not just reserved for Christmas, bring a delightful summer touch to your home with the FLOWERBX Summer Wreath. Crafted from preserved and dried ruscus and finished with a delightful nude or beige velvet bow of your choice, this eye-catching decoration will continue to dress up the doorstep or inside your home throughout the spring and into the summer.
With proper maintenance and good conditions your wreath can last for longer both in and outside the home to enjoy for future seasons.
Wreath Diameter - approximately 18 Inches
• As this is a dried product, no watering is required
• If displaying indoors, wreath is best kept in a cool and dry climate away from direct sunlight as this can deteriorate and discolour leaves
• If displaying outside, keep under a covered location to protect from outdoor conditions. Due to the delicate nature of the dried ruscus, please also keep wreath out of any extreme or harsh weather conditions
• Do not let your wreath get excessively wet for long periods of time as this can also lead to deterioration
• This wreath is not to be hung outside all year round and is best in the spring months when the temperature is mild and dry
• With proper maintenance and good conditions your wreath can last for longer both in and outside the home
*Please note, due to the preserving of the ruscus, there may be a strong scent when you first receive your wreath. Simply let it air outside for a few hours and the odour will soon start to fade.
For indoor use, please follow storage tips to care for your Spring Wreath and enjoy for future spring seasons. If kept outside, please follow storage tips, but please note that outdoor conditions can vary and compromise the longevity of the wreath.
• Ensure the wreath is completely dry (If it is not completely dry there is a risk of mould and your wreath will not be good to re use)
• Gently wrap the wreath in tissue paper
• Return wreath to the delivery box if possible or a suitable storage box
• Keep in a cool dry place, if the temperate is too warm the dried leaves may deteriorate