- Main Menu US
- Express Delivery
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
Fewer flowers bloom with greater exuberance, colour and beauty than that of the amaryllis flower. Delight in our Tangerine Amaryllis as the flowers open, each stage of the flowering is a pleasure to watch. Delivered in closed buds, these flowers unfurl beautifully over time and can last up to three weeks in the home.
Your amaryllis will arrive with closed buds, blooming within 3-4 days at home. Please keep this in mind when ordering amaryllis for a specific event or date. To help your amaryllis open faster, add a little tepid warm water to your vase or place it in a warmer part of your home.
Continue to refrain from putting your amaryllis near heat sources or drafts. Remember to trim their stems and change the water every 1-2 days.
One order includes 10 stems.
The Amaryllis is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
Our amaryllis are delivered in closed buds as they are fresh from the grower, which means you will be able to enjoy their beauty as they open over the course of a few days. Tepid water can accelerate the opening of the flowers should you wish for them to bloom faster.
If you would prefer your amaryllis to be open upon delivery, we recommend contacting our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/us/contact-us\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Customer Service Team to place your order 3-4 days prior to your delivery and we will do our best to accommodate this request.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/us/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
*Please note Amaryllis have hollow stems and may occasionally split during shipping.
To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• When cutting the stems, best to use a sharp knife and slice through the hollow stem rather than with scissors, which can encourage splitting.
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Place in shallow water, as deep water will cause the stems to decay. The smaller quantity of water will be drunk faster so remember to keep topping up.
• Please be aware the base of Amaryllis stems may start to curl after sitting in water for a few days, however the flower heads will still continue to open beautifully.