Windsor White British RoseLily
Grown in Lincolnshire by Smith & Munson, a dedicated family-run business since 1949, the elegant Windsor White British RoseLily speaks for itself with double flowering heads for twice as much impact, texture and beauty. As well as being a long-lasting flower, the roselily is pollen-free, making it a suitable floral choice for any home.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.