Bridal White Lily of the Valley
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
The Bridal White Lily of the Valley is a magically fragrant delight that is adored for its potency and simplicity.
Lily of the Valley is in season year-round, and is undeniably one of the most fragrant flowers.
As lily of the valley arrives with the roots still attached, remove the packaging as soon as possible and place the roots in cool water so that the plant is hydrated before it is trimmed and placed in a vase.
Send lily of the valley today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
For the ultimate floral gift, discover our Lily of the Valley Gift Sets.
This product cannot be delivered on a Monday.
For deliveries outside of London, please note that a maximum of 30 stems can be wrapped in one bunch. A maximum of 2 bunches of 30 stems can be delivered in one box.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
The Lily of the Valley is a short stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• As lily of the valley arrives with the roots still attached, remove the packaging as soon as possible and place the roots in cool water so that the plant is hydrated before it is trimmed and placed in a vase.
*Please note once the stems have been cut the flowers last on average 3-5 days