Grown in the heart of the British countryside on rolling acres of the Little Budds Farm in Kent, British peonies open into large flowers with ruffled layers of petals to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance. The Carnival peony is a showstopper in any interior with its arresting fuchsia hue.
Note: Peonies arrive in tight buds and open into large flowers over time to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance. To find our more about how to care for your peonies visit our care page.
For showcasing 10 stems of peonies, we recommend our Small Curve Windsor vase.
When doubling the dazzle, choose our Royal Windsor vase for 20 stems.
The Peony is a medium length stem (measurement approximate). The stems will vary in length between 40 and 55 cm.
A bunch of our Carnival peony, with complimentary standard delivery and signature gift wrapping, make the ultimate springtime gift. Please note, if you order a vase alongside your peonies, it will be wrapped separately.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Celebrate spring with our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/subscriptions\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Peony Subscription, available for a limited time.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Flowers are a natural product and on rare occasions arrive with insects on
• Peonies may arrive with sap on the buds - this can be removed gently with warm water