Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Place in shallow water, as deep water will cause the stems to decay. The smaller quantity of water will be drunk faster so remember to keep topping up.
*Please note that all parts of the lily are toxic to cats. If you own a cat there is a risk that they may come into contact with the pollen through curiosity or grooming and this should be considered before purchase.