- Black Friday
Jolie fleur annuelle, le muflier est une plante pleine de qualités : généreuse et couleurs lumineuses. Un véritable régal pour les yeux!
The Carnival peony is a showstopper in any interior with its arresting fuchsia hue. Its ruffled layers of petals unfurl beautifully over time to unveil an intoxicating floral fragrance.
Peonies are in season from late April to June, and are undeniably spring's floral star.
Peonies arrive in tight buds and open into large flowers with ruffled layers of petals over time to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance. To find our more about how to care for your peonies visit our care page.
Order peonies online today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
For deliveries outside London, bunches of 30 and 40 stems of peonies will be packaged in two separate bunches, and delivered in one same box.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Celebrate spring with our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/subscriptions\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Peony Subscription, available for a limited time.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Flowers are a natural product and on rare occasions arrive with insects on
• Peonies may arrive with sap on the buds - this can be removed gently with warm water