Cotton Cloud Peony
Due to seasonality, this product is not available.
Check if Flowerbx is available in your area
Sorry, same day delivery orders have closed for today.
However, you can still order for future dates
The Cotton Cloud peony from our Peony Collection is a classic bloom with cloud-like petals in a bright shade of white which unfurl beautifully over time to unveil an intoxicating floral fragrance and soft yellow centre.
Peonies are in season from late April to June, and are undeniably spring's floral star.
Peonies open into large flowers with ruffled layers of petals over time to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance.
Send peony flowers today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
For a bunch of 10 or 20 stems of peonies, we recommend the Royal Windsor vase.
This flower is currently available for delivery to select London addresses only.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included. Discover our collection of home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
The Peony is a medium length stem (measurement approximate). The stems will vary in length between 40 and 55 cm.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Flowers are a natural product and on rare occasions arrive with insects on
• Peonies may arrive with sap on the buds - this can be removed gently with warm water