The Indigo Anemone has a light and ethereal quality that is equally elegant on its own in a Bailey Bud vase or when bunched together.
Our anemones are delivered in closed buds as they are fresh from the grower, which means you will be able to enjoy their beauty as they open over the course of a few days. Tepid water can accelerate the opening of the flowers should you wish for them to bloom faster.
If you would prefer your anemones to be open upon delivery, we recommend contacting our Customer Service Team to place your order 3-4 days prior to your delivery and we will do our best to accommodate this request.
The Anemone is a short stem (measurement approximate).
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.