- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Autumn Wreaths
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
- Gifts *New*
The Indigo Anemone has a light and ethereal quality that is equally elegant on its own in a Bailey Bud vase or when bunched together.
Your anemones will arrive with closed buds, blooming within 2-3 days at home. Please keep this in mind when ordering anemones for a specific event or date. To help your anemones open faster, add a little tepid warm water to your vase or place it in a warmer part of your home.
Continue to refrain from putting your anemones near heat sources or drafts. Remember to trim their stems and change the water every 1-2 days.
The Anemone is a short stem (measurement approximate).
If you would prefer your anemones to be open upon delivery, we recommend contacting our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/contact-us\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Customer Service Team to place your order 3-4 days prior to your delivery and we will do our best to accommodate this request.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.