- Black Friday
The Ivory Avalanche rose from our rose collection is a timeless classic, symbolic of innocence and purity. This variety opens over time to reveal a beautiful full shape and prides itself on being a long-lasting floral choice.
This year, bring beauty to every Mother's Day moment with flowers as extraordinary as her.
Roses are in season year-round, and are undeniably one of the most popular flowers. Enjoy the most beautiful roses all year long with our Rose Subscription.
Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers. To find our more about how to care for your roses visit our care page.
Send roses today and enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout.
The Long Stem Rose is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
50 and 100 stem options are available for London delivery only.
For deliveries outside of London, please note that a maximum of 20 stems can be wrapped in one bunch. Bunches of 30 or 40 roses will be packaged in two separate bunches, and delivered in one same box. Bunches of 50 and 100 stems are available for delivery in London only.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase and that the candle is not included unless a Gift Set is ordered. Discover our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/mothers-day-gift-sets\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">Gift Sets here and our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-accessories\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature vases and home fragrances.
Pre-order your Mother's Day flowers ahead with standard delivery to guarantee them the flowers they really want to receive. Left it late? Take a look at our <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/same-day\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">next-day and <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/same-day\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">same-day delivery options.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers.