- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Autumn Wreaths
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
- Gifts *New*
VASE SET - SMALL MAYFAIR ROSE
Love roses? This is the gift for them.
Why it's FLOWERBX
- A duo of our best-selling flowers and vase
- Perfect for gifting on birthdays, anniversaries, or as a thank you
- Available all year round, whenever you're celebrating
- An international symbol of LOVE of all kinds
This set includes:
Roses arrive with guard petals attached, to protect them during transport. Gently remove them before you start arranging your flowers.
Top your roses up with FLOWERBX Flower Food for an extra dose of floral beauty.
Love roses? Try our subscription, made for living the sweet life.
If you're looking for more advice, head to our Rose Styling Guide or reach out to our team.
Please note: your roses and vase may be wrapped separately.
The Small Mayfair Blanc Vase has a height of 20cm.
The Long Stem Rose is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
Our Small Mayfair Rose Vase Set makes the ultimate gift. If you are based in London your roses will be hand-arranged by one of our expert florists before they arrive at your door. For nationwide orders, please expect your flowers to arrive in our signature gift wrapping, and your vase to be wrapped separately.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned outof direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers.