- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Mother's Day
- Vases & Accessories
The classic and bright yellow sunflower adds an element of colour and cheer to any interior and makes a bold statement piece when paired with a tall vase.
Your sunflowers may arrive partially closed, blooming fully within 2-3 days at home. Please keep this in mind when ordering sunflowers for a specific event or date. If your sunflowers appear to be drooping, they can happily withstand hot water – this will help unblock any sap which is stopping their heads from rehydrating. Remember to trim their stems and change the water every 1-2 days.
This Vase Set includes:
10 stems with a Medium Apothecary or a Medium Mayfair Onyx
20 stems with a Large Apothecary vase for the ultimate in floral styling and gifting.
Send a sunflower vase set today and enjoy complimentary gift wrapping at checkout.
Please note that for London deliveries, the flowers are delivered in the vase. For deliveries outside London, the flowers and vase are packaged separately and delivered in the same order.
The candle is not included. Discover our collection of <a href=\"https://www.flowerbx.com/home-fragrances\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">home accessories to browse our signature home fragrances.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Strip lower foliage from stems (not leaving any leaves below the water line)
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures. Avoid placing your flowers near fruit
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• If heads begin to drop, add warm to hot water and a drop of bleach
• Do not use flower food with sunflowers