- Main Menu UK
- Express Delivery
- Autumn Wreaths
- Gifts *New*
- By Price
- Vases & Accessories
- Gifts *New*
THE SUPER BOUQUET - IVORY 001
Designed by our in-house floral stylists, this limited-edition, luxury mixed flower bouquet thoughtfully combines FLOWERBX bestsellers with seasonal favourites in ivory hues for a modern and elevated aesthetic. All hand-tied in a high-volume, high-impact arranged bouquet for a wow moment.
Why it's FLOWERBX
- Our first-ever Super Bouquet, in a modern ivory
- Designed by FLOWERBX Atelier for a sophisticated aesthetic
- Hand-tied for ease and convenience, just add your favourite vase
- Perfect for opulent, unforgettable gifts — or a sumptuous treat for yourself
- Only ever created with the highest quality seasonal flowers and foliage
- Exclusive to FLOWERBX
What's in the BOUQUET?
THE SUPER BOUQUET - IVORY 001 includes:
- Avalanche Roses
- Spray Roses
- Hard Ruscus
Choose from three signature sizes:
- Classic (35 stems) - The perfect size for all occasions
- Large (50 stems) - An opulent upgrade for unforgettable moments
- Extraordinary (70 stems) - Our most extravagant, wow-factor size
Get the LOOK
For the classic bouquet, choose the Royal Windsor or Small Mayfair vase
For the large bouquet, choose the Medium Apothecary or Medium Mayfair vase
For the extraordinary bouquet, choose the Large Mayfair vase
Our super bouquet is made to be enjoyed from arrival. No need to prep, simply unwrap and place it straight into your vase.
Your bouquet will arrive in signature FLOWERBX wrapping, making it the perfect gift. If you choose to add a vase, please note this may be wrapped separately.
Add our Flower Food to your bouquet to keep it looking its best for longer.
The Extraordinary (70 stems) option is only available for London delivery.
Please note that flowers are not delivered with a vase unless the vase option is selected.
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available.To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.