Memory Lane Rose, Candle & Vase Set
This Jubilee season, it is time to enjoy our finest florals, so why not share a gift fit for a Queen? The Jubilee Rose Candle Set makes the ideal doorstep delivery, and a regal treat for your home or theirs. Mark the milestone in extraordinary style, as the set features 20 stems of our antique purple Memory Lane roses - ready to arrange in our Royal Windsor Vase - plus, our signature Muguet candle, with floral notes inspired by The Queen's favourite flower; Lily of the Valley.
This Vase Set includes:
× 20 — MEMORY LANE ROSE STEMS
× 1 — ROYAL WINDSOR VASE
× 1 — MUGUET CANDLE
Roses are in season year-round, and are undeniably one of the most popular flowers. Enjoy the most beautiful roses all year long with our Rose Subscription.
Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers. To find our more about how to care for your roses visit our care page.
The Jubilee Rose Candle Set, with complimentary standard delivery and signature wrapping, makes the most regal of gifts. For deliveries within London, The Jubilee Rose Candle Set will be arranged by one of our expert florists, and delivered in the vase. For nationwide deliveries, your roses will arrive with our signature gift wrapping, with the vase and candle wrapped separately.
The Long Stem Rose is a tall stem (measurement approximate).
The rose is a tall stem flower. When purchased as a vase set, you may expect each stem to be cut down to approximately 40cm to fit the vase.
H19cm x W14cm
Your FLOWERBX delivery comes directly from the grower and is sourced to order, meaning they are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Remove any foliage that would be below the waterline to avoid contaminating the water
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Ensure the flowers are positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Roses arrive with naturally-occurring guard petals to protect them during transport. Please remove these outer petals upon receipt to enjoy the optimal beauty of your flowers.